This type of understanding will take fasting and prayer. (D.O. Time)


This is my journey to get understanding and clarity of God's plan for my life. With Convid and Race Matter it is so easy to go a pond my own understanding. I been born again for more than 20 + years and I still feel like I'm slow  ((I think I got Adult ADD or ADHD) to understanding my God-given purpose on earth. This journey of the Daniel fast is sparked by a story in the bible when Jesus heals a boy with a Demon.

 Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
(Matthew 17:14-21 KJV)
14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatic, and sore vexed: for oftentimes he falleth into the fire, and often into the water.
16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18 And Jesus rebuked the devil, and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

End Time Bible studies talk about a such time as this. When confusing, fear, loneliness, and lawlessness would evolve from people's personal sins cause them to drown. The thought of the ends times is driving people mad and the enemy of our soul takes hostage of our body. God plan of Salvation is Jesus. Jesus is the life Savor needed to float about the water of Sin. We must reach out with the Power of God (God's goodness and love) so we can do the greater works of the Kingdom of God. The Great Commission is in full effect. Just "Go" with word of your testimony and the blood of Jesus. It's D.O.time to be LIGHT & SALT. 

PS
Our Soul Salvation depends on it, Now! 


Comments